The board works closely with the director of alumni relations. Their cooperation requires the members to maintain accurate, updated information about fellow alumni within their region, assist with coordinating and promoting events, and prepare reports of business and activities to the College.
Please click here to review the Alumni Association By-Laws
Nominations for the Alumni Board
The alumni office is always seeking nominees to fill positions on the Alumni Board of Directors. The College seeks to find a diverse group on the board from all ages, geographic locations, and backgrounds. The only requirement is that the nominee by a Trinity alum. This is a volunteer position with a three year, renewable term, and attendance at the two yearly meetings is required (travel expenses are reimbursable).
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone you know, please do so via the online form.
The deadline for nominations each year is April 15.
Alumni Board Members
- Jason Bruxvoort ’99, Mokena, IL (Past President)
- Kiana Carr ’02, Chino Hills, CA
- Daron Dykema ’99, Anchorage, AK
- Brad Eriks '94, Dyer, IN
- Ellen (Oordt) Gabrielse '73, Lexington, MA
- Kyle Geenen ’10, Holland, MI
- June (Baker) Gudeman '79, Tuscon, AZ
- Jill (Hop) Nagelkirk ’14,, Holland, MI
- Barb (Ribbens) Horn ’81 Normal, IL
- Dan Jongetjes ’10, Brookfield, WI (Vice President)
- Suzanne (Wiltjer) Jonkman ’90, Gary, IN
- Dan Thayer ’12, Clearwater, FL
- Ethan VerVelde ’09, Palos Park, IL (Secretary)
- J.R. Wydra ’11, Gary, IN (President)