Student Learning Outcomes
- The student will demonstrate analytical thinking skills by solving problems by programming the solution on a computer.
- The student will demonstrate recognition of and appreciation for the design and beauty of the creation as made evident in the interaction between God and man in the development of technology.
- The student will communicate understanding the ethical issues related to technology and society.
- The student will read, understand, and evaluate literature in computer science.
- The student will write well-structured programs in a modern (3rd generation) language (e.g. C++).
- The student will analyze of the application of classic data structures and algorithms.
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of the mathematical, logical and electronic foundations of computer science both in writing and orally.
- The student will evaluate and analyze the design of programming languages.
- The student will apply computer science to other disciplines via modeling and problem solving.