Students, before you register for Fall 2014, you need to set-up an academic advising appointment with your faculty advisor.
Academic advising begins Monday, March 31, 2014
and goes until Friday, April 11, 2014.
- Write down any questions you have for your advisor and bring it to your appointment!
- Consult the college catalog for program requirements (general education, major and minor).
- Contact your advisor to see if the department has a Suggested 4-year plan of study for the major.
- Check the class schedule online for days and times of classes
- Pick classes for general education, major and minor.
- Select a few back-up courses in case a course you want is closed.