Accreditation and Memberships
Trinity Christian College is an undergraduate and graduate degree-granting institution operating under a charter granted by the state of Illinois in 1959. Trinity Christian College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org).
Program Specific Accreditations
- Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP): Bachelor of Arts in business, Bachelor of Science in accountancy, in business, in entrepreneurial management, in finance, and in marketing.
- Illinois State Board of Education: K-12, elementary, middle grades, secondary, and special education licensure.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC, 20036): Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Council on Social Work Education (CSWE): Bachelor of Social Work.
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.®: Board Certified Behavior Analyst course sequence.
Trinity Christian College has executed Program Participation Agreements for financial aid programs administered by the United States Department of Education, the Illinois Student Assistance Commission, and the United States Veterans Administration. This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Participants in Title IV Federal Financial Aid under the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, are required to direct students to a state agency for assistance with unresolved complaints. The Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) provides an online complaint system at http://complaints.ibhe.org/, accessible through the agency’s homepage (www.ibhe.org). The IBHE online complaint site includes step-by-step instructions and key information about the complaint process.
Information about and instructions for filing complaints with the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) can be found at https://www.hlcommission.org/HLC-Institutions/complaints.html.