Challenge yourself to be a leader at Trinity Christian College
The Challenge. . .
Pursuing academic excellence through participation in an intensive, individualized support program.
Providing leadership to Trinity's efforts at becoming a multicultural, Christian community through a small group leadership development program.
The Support. . .
- Training that will prepare you for leadership roles on campus.
- Mentoring support and resources to help you excel academically and assume leadership roles.
- Funding to attend state and national leadership conferences.
- A $2,000 scholarship, renewable for four years.
- Assistance in purchasing textbooks.
College Success Network
Trinity's Diversity Leadership Scholar program is funded by the Associated Colleges of Illinois through its College Success Network.
- The College Success Network serves to assist diverse, first-generation and low-income students through college.
- It provides resources and support to help students complete college successfully.
- This mission is fulfilled by partnering with member campuses and is offered to students throughout their college careers, making the College Success Network a four-year opportunity.
For more information, contact:
Office of Ethnic Diversity
Trinity Christian College
6601 West College Drive
Palos Heights, Illinois 60463