Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates with a major in Communication Arts program will be able
- To articulate an account of human communication informed by communication scholarship and Christian theology
- To build a theoretical and historical knowledge base regarding communication that intersects the interpersonal, group, public, and mass contexts.
- To strengthen critical and innovative communication practice in speaking, writing, and critical thinking.
- To transition from the undergraduate environment to professional or graduate arenas.
Graduates with a major in Business Communication will also be able
- 5. To integrate communication skills and knowledge with business practices.