SERVING: Illinois, North Suburbs, Michigan, Wisconsin
Hometown- Grand Rapids, MI
High school- South Christian (Go Sailors!)
Education- B.A. Communications Arts/ Theatre, Theology Minor (2012)
~ Freshman Resident Assistant
~ Concert Choir
~ Semester Abroad in Ecuador
~ Janitorial Manager at Cafeteria
What is your favorite quote?
- Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. ~ Ephesians 4:29
Where is your favorite place to eat in Chicago?
- Portillo’s. Love the Chocolate Cake Shake and their burgers!
What are some of your hobbies/interests?
- Camping, backpacking, biking, acting, theatre, listening to music.
What kinds of music have you been listening to lately?
- Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Mercy Me, Sidewalk Prophets, Chris August, Matthew West, Josh Groban, Soundtracks
What is one thing that is on your bucket list?
- I would love to learn how to snowboard, snow-ski, scuba-dive, speak another language, play the piano/guitar well, visit all 50 states, buy a house, and visit Israel among so many others.”
What is one of your favorite things about Palos Heights?
- in the middle of a nice, quiet neighborhood and so close to many forest preserve!
What book are you currently reading?
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Favorite places to travel?
- Michigan’s West Coast and Upper Peninsula. Clear, saltless, sharkless water, fresh air, dense forests, rock formations…it’s all here.
Piece of advice you would give someone choosing a college?
- Choose a college where you would be most challenged in your walk with Christ and pushed academically to be the best you can be. It is a unique and beautiful opportunity to get involved in so many great things!