IRA Charitable Gift Conditions
- Gifts are tax-free up to $100,000 per year
- IRA holder must be age 70½ or older
- This opportunity is only available through 2011
- Gifts qualify for all or part of required minimum distributions
- Gifts must be made directly to a charity
- Gifts may only be made from traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs
If you have questions about making charitable contributions from your IRA or would like to receive a fact sheet about this opportunity, please contact Ken Boss, director of planned giving, at 708.239.4767 or email@example.com.
To learn more about creative ways to support Trinity Christian College, visit Barnabas Foundation’s website at www.barnabasfoundation.com.