Trinity Christian College Commencement
MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW
Schedule of Events (Undergraduate Only)
Commencement weekend is full of celebratory events for you and your family and friends. We hope you can take advantage of these wonderful opportunities!
Friday, April 29
- 1:00 p.m. Nursing Pinning Ceremony, Ozinga Chapel Auditorium
Reception follows in Grand Lobby
- 5:00 p.m. Honors Convocation, Ozinga Chapel Auditorium
All graduates, family, and friends are invited.
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Barbeque Dinner, The Lawn/Dining Hall (depending on weather). All graduates, family, and friends are invited. This event is free of charge.
- 7:30 p.m. Baccalaureate Service, Ozinga Chapel Grand Lobby
This worship service is led by members of the graduating class to gather you and your family, friends, and classmates for a time of reflection, prayer, and praise.
Saturday, April 30
- 9:00 a.m. Graduating students arrive at the DeVos classroom (136-138) for robing, instructions, and to line up for the processional. Please bring your cap, gown, medallion and honors cord (if applicable). If you have not yet received a medallion or honors cord - one will be available for you, if applicable.
- 10:00 a.m. Commencement Ceremony, DeVos Center. (Live Streaming)
Commencement Speaker: Dr. Laura Zumdahl '02, president and CEO of New Moms, Inc. and Board of Trustees Member.
Read about Dr. Zumdahl.
A professional photographer will be taking pictures of all graduates as they cross the stage. Please let family and friends know that pictures can be taken only from one’s seat during the ceremony. Following the ceremony, you can take photos with your professors and then enjoy a lovely day showing off the campus to your visitors or taking in the wonderful sites in Chicago.
Families are encouraged to arrive early, as nearby parking is limited. The college will direct cars once on campus to the appropriate locations and provide shuttle service from distant lots.
Ticketing and Viewing Information (Undergraduate Only)
Four (4) guest tickets will be provided to each graduate via our online ticketing service, Eventbrite, by April 1st. Tickets may be printed and will be scanned at the entry to the DeVos Center. The event will also be live-streaming to any device with an internet connection, so family and friends from afar can watch you graduate as well. Additional family members who do not have tickets but would like to join you on campus will be welcome to view the event via simulcast in the Ozinga Chapel Auditorium.
*THE SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL WILL BE TRINITY CHRISTIAN COLLEGE – if you don’t see the email in your in-box, be sure to check your spam folder. YOU (not your parents/family) will need to click into the Eventbrite site to access the tickets, which can be sent to your family members. Once the Eventbrite email has been sent, we will send a confirmation email so you know to check your inbox.
Please contact us at (708) 239-4704 with any questionsor email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticketing and Viewing Information (Graduate Studies Only)
For Graduate Studies Commencement information, please click here.
- Next >>