Trinity Christian College Commencement
Schedule of Events
Commencement weekend is full of celebratory events for you and your family/friends. Take advantage of these wonderful opportunities!
Friday, May 15
- 5:00 p.m. Honors Convocation, Ozinga Chapel Auditorium
All graduates, family, and friends are invited.
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Barbeque Dinner, The Lawn
All graduates, family and friends are invited. There is no cost for graduates; $8.00 for adults and $4.00 for children two to twelve years old.
- 7:30 p.m. Baccalaureate Service, Ozinga Chapel Grand Lobby
This worship service is led by members of the graduating class to gather you and your family, friends, and classmates for a time of reflection, prayer, and praise. A reception will be held following the service.
Saturday, May 16
- 9:00 a.m. Graduating students arrive in the DeVos Center for robing and instructions.
- 10:00 a.m. Commencement Ceremony, DeVos Center – NEW LOCATION!!
For more information and FAQs on Commencement, please visit www.trnty.edu/graduation
- Late-comers and those without tickets will be seated in overflow on campus to watch the ceremony on closed circuit television.
- There will be a professional photographer taking pictures of all graduates as they cross the stage. Please let family and friends know that pictures can be taken only from one’s seat during the ceremony.
Following the ceremony, a reception will be held in the Mitchell Gymnasium for you and your guests.
Ticketing and Viewing Information
Four guest tickets for the commencement ceremony and reception that follows will be provided to you after you complete the assessments. Please do not lose these tickets; THEY WILL NOT BE REPLACED. There will be limited additional seating for non-ticketed guests on campus to view the ceremony on closed circuit television. The event will also be live-streaming to any internet connection so family and friends from afar may view your graduation as well.