Honorary Alumni Awards
Every year, the Trinity Alumni Board awards up to three Honorary Alumni Awards to individuals in the following categories:
- Staff member (past or current)
- Faculty Member (past or current)
- Friend of the College
This recognition is given based on the following criteria:
- Excellence in vocation - this person stands out as an asset in their profession
- Spiritual impact - this person is a Christian role model for students, nurturing faith and facilitating spiritual growth
- Concern for students - this person is concerned with the welfare of the students, eager to help them learn and grow
- Lasting influence - this person has a continuing influence on former students and has demonstrated a love for Christian higher education at Trinity
Nominees cannot have obtained a degree from Trinity
2013 Honorary Alumni of the Year Awards
The College is currently accepting nominations for the 2013 awards. Nominations will be accepted until May 6, 2013. Information on the nomination process can be found below.
Nominations can be submitted online using the nomination form.
The nomination form can also be downloaded in PDF form here and submitted via mail or email.
All nominations will be considered, with the winner determined by the Trinity Alumni Board.