Director of Admissions
Hometown - Oskaloosa, IA
High school - Pella Christian (Pella, IA)
B.A. in Church Ministry and Theology, Trinity Christian College (2002)
- Blue Crew (now known as Trollnation)
- Baseball (1 year)
What is your favorite quote?
- I don’t really have one.
Where is your favorite place to eat in Chicago?
- El Gallo. Technically it’s not in Chicago, but it’s my favorite little Mexican place 5 minutes from campus.
What are some of your hobbies/interests?
- Usually any sports interest me, but especially baseball, golf and basketball. Also got pulled into Fantasy Football a couple years back and am now officially addicted.
What kinds of music have you been listening to lately?
- Varies from 90’s rap to Worship to pop. Lately though, it’s been Children’s VBS songs.
What is one thing that is on your bucket list?
- I want to visit the middle east, specifically the Holy Land.
What is one of your favorite things about Palos Heights?
- The restaurants. There really are some good ones.
What are you currently reading?
- A book by Robert Ludlum (Author of the Bourne series). I love a good spy novel.
Favorite places to travel?
- I love going places I haven’t been before, but of places I’ve been, San Diego is about as beautiful as it gets. Sunshine and beaches are a great combination.
Piece of advice you would give someone choosing a college?
- I think sometimes students are scared to choose the college they like most because they aren’t certain it’s God’s will that they go there. I think the love of that school can often be God’s sign to go there. You don’t have to be miserable to be in His will.