Assistant Director of Admissions
SERVING: Illinois, West Suburbs
Hometown - Elmhurst, IL
High school - Timothy Christian High School (Elmhurst, IL)
B.A. Psychology and Exercise Science, Trinity Christian College (2011)
- Men’s basketball team
- Athletics Committee
- Volunteer Blood Drive Coordinator
What is your favorite quote?
- “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” (Reinhold Niebuhr)
Where is your favorite place to eat in Chicago?
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
What are some of your hobbies/interests?
- Playing any kind of sport, working out/lifting, hanging out with family and friends, Cheering for the Cubs, Bulls, Bears and of course, The Trolls!
What kinds of music have you been listening to lately?
- Rolling In The Deep (Adele), Glee Soundtracks, Scotty McCreery
What is one thing that is on your bucket list?
- Watch a game in every MLB stadium
What is one of your favorite things about Palos Heights?
- How close you are to all the forest preserves and hiking trails
What are you currently reading?
- “The Applause of Heaven” by Max Lucado
Favorite places to travel?
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Piece of advice you would give someone choosing a college?
- Take your time and don’t be afraid of new ideas!