SERVING: Alaska, Illinois (Chicago Christian High School), Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Minnesota,
Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming
Hometown - Manhattan MT
High school - Manhattan Christian School
Education - B.A. in Business Marketing from Trinity Christian College
- 4 years in concert choir
- 2 years in honors ensemble
- 1 Semester in student activities
What is your favorite quote?
“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” – George Bernard Shaw
Where is your favorite place to eat in Chicago?
- Giordano’s Pizza, I love me some deep dish
What are some of your hobbies/interests?
- I have not really developed any hobbies yet. However I am interested in anything sports related.
What is one thing that is on your bucket list?
- I have always wanted to go skydiving.
What is one of your favorite things about Palos Heights?
- The Bon a Pit, best local restaurant in my opinion
What are you currently reading?
- The Millennium Series by Stieg Larson
Favorite places to travel?
- Being from Montana, I love traveling home.
Piece of advice you would give someone choosing a college?
- Always remember that the decision is yours and no one else’s.