Trinity Christian College Commencement
Tuesday, 01 April 2014
Schedule of Events
Commencement weekend is full of celebratory events for you and your family/friends. Take advantage of these wonderful opportunities!
Friday, May 15
- 5:00 p.m. Honors Convocation, Ozinga Chapel Auditorium
All graduates, family, and friends are invited.
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Barbeque Dinner, The Lawn
All graduates, family and friends are invited. This event is free of charge.
- 7:30 p.m. Baccalaureate Service, Ozinga Chapel Grand Lobby
This worship service is led by members of the graduating class to gather you and your family, friends, and classmates for a time of reflection, prayer, and praise.
Saturday, May 16
- 9:00 a.m. Graduating students arrive in the Marg Kallemeyn "black box" Theater in the ARCC for robing, instructions and to line up for the processional.
- 10:00 a.m. Commencement Ceremony, DeVos Center – NEW LOCATION!! (Live Streaming)
For more information and FAQs on Commencement, please visit www.trnty.edu/graduation
- Late-comers and those without tickets will be seated in overflow on campus to watch the ceremony on closed circuit television.
- There will be a professional photographer taking pictures of all graduates as they cross the stage. Please let family and friends know that pictures can be taken only from one’s seat during the ceremony.
Following the ceremony, a reception will be held in the Mitchell Gymnasium for you and your guests.
Ticketing and Viewing Information
Four guest tickets will be provided to each graduate via our online ticketing service, Eventbrite. Upon completion of graduation surveys, the graduate will receive an email with a link to the tickets. Tickets may be printed and will be scanned at the entry to the DeVos Center. There will be limited additional seating for non-ticketed guests on campus to view the ceremony on closed circuit television. The event will also be live-streaming to any internet connection so family and friends from afar may view your graduation as well.
Please contact us at (708) 239-4704 with any questions or email email@example.com.