See the New Issue of TRINITY Magazine! Mind, Body, and Spirit
Friday, 23 May 2014
What does it mean to educate the whole person?
The spring edition of TRINITY magazine features stories about alumni, students, and professors that illustrate how a Trinity education leads to the formation of “the whole person as thinking, feeling, and believing creature.”
Here are just a few highlights from this “Mind, Body, and Soul” issue, which will be in mailboxes soon or can be accessed online! (Don’t forget, it’s nice to Share.)
- We say farewell to President Steve Timmermans, Ph.D.
- The business department launches new initiatives with business leaders
- Discover ways students meet the challenge to be healthy
- What does it really mean to walk in the Spirit at Trinity?
- Where will I live? A look at residence life.
- Learn new ways the Cooper Center provides career help for students, alumni, (and employers!)