Nursing Learning Outcomes
Students completing Trinity’s Nursing program will be able to
- Integrate knowledge from the humanities and the natural, social, and nursing sciences to provide holistic nursing care in a variety of settings.
- Integrate caring attributes in a variety of interpersonal relationships.
- Design self-care activities that promote, maintain, and restore health.
- Incorporate care management methods in the practice of nursing.
- Communicate professionally and therapeutically with clients and the health care team.
- Educate clients and health care providers using appropriate teaching-learning principles.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for professional practice.
- Integrate research findings into the practice of nursing.
- Practice nursing in an ethical, professional, and Christian manner.