Assistant Director of Admissions, Admissions Counselor
SERVING: Connecticut, D.C., Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia.
Hometown- Chicago Heights, IL
High school - Bloom Trail High School (Chicago Heights, IL)
B.A. Music, Trinity Christian College (2007)
- Resident Assistant
- Organization of African American Unity
- Gospel Choir
- Honors Ensemble
- Concert Choir
What is your favorite quote?
- “Anyone is capable of anything at anytime.” (Unknown)
Where is your favorite place to eat in Chicago?
- Grand Lux Café
What are some of your hobbies/interests?
- Listening to, singing, and writing music, working out, playing video games, doing improv
What kinds of music have you been listening to lately?
- Final Fantasy 13 soundtrack
What is one thing that is on your bucket list?
- Get married
What is one of your favorite things about Palos Heights?
- Walking around Lake Katherine
What book are you currently reading?
- “Just Listen” by Mark Goulston
Favorite places to travel?
- Hong Kong, Thailand, Egypt
Piece of advice you would give someone choosing a college?
- When it comes to choosing a college to attend…don’t overthink it.