What is the Trinity Fund?
Named for the whole College, since its benefits are seen everywhere, the Trinity Fund is an operational fund for Trinity Christian College that supplements the school’s income from tuition.
The College is determined to prepare students for lives of service by providing them with a well-rounded, rigorous college experience, while also maintaining a reasonable tuition rate for every student that attends. In doing so, the income the school receives through tuition does not meet the expenses required to support that experience.
Therefore, Trinity seeks charitable contributions to help bridge the gap between what students pay to attend the College and the cost of the education they receive. These contributions make up the Trinity Fund.
In the simplest of terms, your gift saves students tuition dollars. Without your support, either tuition would increase, or the quality of a Trinity education would decrease. Your gift, regardless of size, makes all the difference!
How does your gift make a difference?
Your gift enriches each student’s experience at Trinity. Your support provides...
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- that help make a college education more affordable for every student
- that provide full tuition to two incoming freshmen each year as part of the Founder’s Scholarship program
- for on-campus student organizations and clubs
- for athletic teams ranging from soccer to golf
- for the Bridge Program, helping students learn study skills, time management and accountability
- for hiring excellent faculty members to teach classes in nearly 40 programs of study
- for staffing workers in offices across campus who are ready to assist students
- to curricula that better prepare students for the workforce
- to technology that improves the quality of learning throughout campus
- to dorm rooms that enhance the living environment for students
...and numerous other necessary operational costs.
Know the Facts:
The annual Trinity Fund goal is $1.25 million.
This dollar amount contributes to the annual operating budget of the College to pay for the resources students need.
Increasing the average student’s 4-year tuition cost by $3,571* would be required if not for the Trinity Fund.
Without the Trinity Fund being a source of income for the College, the only other way to maintain the same level of education currently being provided to students would be to increase the other source of income -- tuition.
(*Assumes a student body of 1,400.)
Supporting the Trinity Fund helps EVERY student at Trinity.
Because the Trinity Fund supports every part of the College, every student will benefit from your gift in many different ways.
If you are looking for a way to invest your charitable gift in students at Trinity, this is it. Giving today transforms tomorrow!
How can you help Trinity students?
There are many ways that you can help support students through the Trinity Fund. Here are just a few to choose from:
Trinity Christian College