Remembering and Understanding
- Students will remember and understand basic biblical, historical, and dogmatic content, with particular attention given to Reformed worldview.
Critical Thinking & Doing
- Students will be able to perform biblical interpretation utilizing a wide range of exegetical and hermeneutical methodologies, with particular emphasis given to the redemptive-historical approach.
- Students will be able to critically read and evaluate historical and theological texts.
- Students will be able to connect their approach to contemporary theological conversations or to ministry with their biblical, ecclesial and theological commitments.
- Students will be able to connect their engagement with culture to their biblical, ecclesial and theological commitments.
- Students will cultivate habits of prayer, worship, and service informed by the classic Christian tradition.