Trinity Endorsed Programs
Trinity endorses several programs that are offered in consortial arrangement with affiliated institutions. These programs meet our standards of excellence and are partially financial-aid eligible.
- Australia Studies Centre
- Balkans Semester(Houghton College)
- Contemporary Music Center (Nashville)
- Latin American Studies (Costa Rica)
- Los Angeles Film Studies Center
- Middle East Studies
- (Netherlands) Studies Program in Contemporary Europe (SPICE)
- Oxford Semester (Scholars’ Semester in Oxford)
- Uganda Studies Program
- Washington DC American Studies Program
For Trinity-endorsed programs, students are eligible to apply a percentage of their Trinity institutional financial aid, up to 50%, to a maximum of $2,000. (Some exceptions to the 50% rule are made if the program is required for a major. See Director of Off-Campus Programs for details.) For students to receive any institutional financial aid for endorsed programs, they must have a minimum GPA of 3.00.
By December 1 of the year prior to your attendance in the program, you must file a pre-application form with the office of Off-Campus Programs.