Christian College in Chicago
Welcome to the Windy City
At Trinity you’ll find a small college campus with big city opportunity. With your college experience in Chicagoland, your learning will be enhanced by more cultural, career, and social opportunities than you can imagine. Proximity to Chicago means internship opportunities at major companies and hospitals, hours of culture at museums and theaters, and so much food and fun. Then return back to Trinity to start planning your next visit!
Trinity-Sponsored Chicago Events
All freshman class trip into Chicago
All freshman service project in Pullman/Bronzeville/Roseland neighborhoods
Trinity’s Amazing Race: Students navigate the city in teams of 4 encountering challenges along the way!
Student Activities Highlighted Chicago Events:
Open House Chicago, Magnificent Mile Lights Festival, improv comedy, free days at museums, Broadway in Chicago shows, Humanities Festival
In just 30 minutes on a Saturday you can be in downtown Chicago.
- 32 Fortune 500 Companies for Business Majors
- 115 Hospitals around Chicagoland for Nursing Majors
- Dozens of world-class art, science and cultural museums for Art, Biology, Chemistry, History Majors
- More than 200 performance theaters
- Nearly 200 art galleries
- 26 miles of lakefront. 19 miles of lakefront bicycle paths. 15 miles of beaches.
- More than 7,300 restaurants
- 552 parks
Learning & Cultural
- Come face to face with Sue the T.rex at The Field Museum.
- Watch sharks feed at the Shedd Aquarium.
- Be swept up in a tornado at the Museum of Science and Industry.
- Be amazed by space at Adler Planetarium.
- Find inspiration in priceless works at the Art Institute of Chicago and the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Discover free film and dance events, along with magnificent stained-glass domes, in the Chicago Cultural Center.
- Become immersed in a story at a Broadway in Chicago show.
- Hear a brilliant performance by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.
- Wander an urban oasis at Garfield Park Conservatory, visit Lincoln Park Zoo, stroll the Chicago Riverwalk or hike through the Cook County Forest Preserves
Career & Beyond
Nursing. Nursing students have the chance to deliver quality care with over 115 hospitals in Chicagoland. Learn and even pursue a career after college. 100% NCLEX pass rate fourth time in the past five years .
Business. Interested in career experience and internships in business, communication, IT, or graphic design, and more? Chicago is home to 32 Fortune 500 Companies, plus thousands of other businesses in all specialties.
100% OF STUDENTS PARTICIPATE IN AN INTERNSHIP OR FIELD EDUCATION
Arts. Chicago is a world-class art city. With so many gallery, museum, theater, and music hall opportunities an internship during college sets you up to find a career after.
Education. Education students have endless opportunities to assist teachers, with countless schools around Chicagoland, whether in the Chicago Public School, area public schools, Christian schools, or special education partners.