Academic Regulations & Graduation Requirements
Courses, credits, and graduation
Trinity credit information, course rules and regulations, and graduation requirements are clearly spelled out below. Questions can be directed to your faculty advisor or the Office of the Registrar.
Trinity applies the following rules and regulations to all students. Here you’ll find detailed descriptions of credits, course registration, and the grading system.
Students who have been admitted to the College are classified according to the number of semester hours of credit they have earned as follows:
- Freshman fewer than 30 hours
- Sophomore at least 30 but fewer than 60 hours
- Junior at least 60 but fewer than 90 hours
- Senior 90 hours or more
Students are unclassified if they have not been admitted as degree-seeking students but are enrolled on a limited basis.
A student’s course grade, after having been submitted by the instructor, shall not be changed unless an incorrect grade, by rscalculation, eason of clerical error or mihas been submitted for the student. For additional information about Course Grade Changes can be found under the appropriate group:
Trinity Christian College offers a variety of majors and programs rooted in biblically informed liberal arts education for students who desire to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Trinity grants the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
Trinity grants the following master’s degrees:
- Master of Arts: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts: Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts: Curriculum and Instruction—Children’s Literature
- Master of Arts: Curriculum and Instruction—English as a Second Language
- Master of Arts: Curriculum and Instruction—Special Education
- Master of Arts: Special Education
- Master of Arts: Special Education—Behavior Intervention Specialist
- Master of Arts: Special Education—Diverse Learners
All students wishing to earn a degree from Trinity must complete a graduation application the semester prior to their graduation. Graduation applications are available from the Registrar’s Office and online. Students seeking to graduate must submit an application even if they do not plan to participate in commencement ceremonies.