Trinity College Tuition
HOW MUCH DOES COLLEGE COST?
So you are ready to build your college experience at Trinity? We want to help you build a life to make a difference, so we want to be upfront with all costs (direct and indirect) as you are making your decision. We also offer generous financial aid packages tailored to you, as we understand everyone’s situation is different.
Average Aid for Freshman Students Entering College
- Total Financial Aid from all sources: $26,050
- Gift aid (Scholarships and grants): $18,000
- Federal student loans*: $6,012
- Work study: $1,500
- Additional loans*: $3,178
*For those that borrowed
Annual Tuition & Fees
On Campus Housing and Meals/Semester
$9,400 – $9,680
ESTIMATED OUTSIDE COSTS
Estimated cost of books & supplies (varies)
Estimated cost of transportation (varies)
Estimated cost of personal/miscellaneous expenses:
Over 98 percent of Trinity students receive financial aid. Learn more.
ARE YOU READY?
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN DUE DATES
Trinity offers a deferred payment plan which allows students to make four tuition payments throughout each semester for a small $40.00 fee.
- 1st payment is due August 18
- 2nd payment is due September 15
- 3rd payment is due October 20
- 4th payment is due November 17
- 1st payment is due January 19
- 2nd payment is due February 16
- 3rd payment is due March 16
- 4th payment is due April 20