Office of the President
Dr. Aaron J. Kuecker
Ph.D., St. Mary’s College, University of St. Andrews
PRESIDENT OF TRINITY CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
Ph.D.: St. Mary’s College, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Scotland, 2008
M.Div.: Western Theological Seminary, Holland, MI, 2004
B.A.: Central College, Pella, IA, 1998
Dr. Aaron Kuecker serves as president of Trinity Christian College. Before assuming this role, he had served as the College’s provost since July 2016. His work as interim president and provost represent a sort of homecoming to the Trinity community. From 2008-2013, Kuecker was associate professor of theology and director of education at the College. In the intervening years, he served at LeTourneau University in Longview, Texas, most recently as dean of the School of Theology & Vocation, professor of theology, and director of the Honors College.
Kuecker’s academic work has largely focused on identity formation in the early Christian church, with an emphasis on New Testament studies and biblical theology. He received his Ph.D. in New Testament studies from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland; his M.Div., from Western Theological Seminary; and his B.A. in political science from Central College. Before earning his Ph.D., Kuecker served as associate pastor and youth pastor at Community Reformed Church in Zeeland, MI.
President Kuecker maintains a robust speaking schedule on and off-campus. View his schedule on where he will be serving as a speaker, access the media kit, or request him to speak at an event.
- Dr. Aaron J. Kuecker is re-imagining the college experience — and making sure students don’t graduate with a mountain of debt | 6/26/23
- Student Loan Freeze Thaws: Repayments starting in a few months | Talk Radio KXL Portland | 6/26/23
- Millions of people with student debt are in limbo right now. What are their options? | WHO Radio Iowa | 6/21/23
- Survey: Mental health struggles are driving more college students to consider dropping out | Iowa via FOX News Radio | 4/11/23
- School daze: Addressing the mental health crisis in college and universities | West Michigan via FOX News Radio | 3/21/23
- Trinity Christian College has ‘Wellbeing Wednesday’ each week | WWJ Radio Detroit | 3/17/23
- The impact of student loan debt on future life opportunities | iHeart’s KXL Radio Portland, Oregon | 3/3/23
- Trinity Christian College tries new approach to address mental health struggles of students | iHeart’s KXL Radio Portland, Oregon | 2/21/23
- President Aaron Kuecker on Newsy Tonight – Trinity Christian College