Making God's world
a better place
We’ll get you ready with a minor in environmental studies
At Trinity, we know that the world needs you. And with a minor in environmental studies, we’ll help you make a difference.
Since Trinity is just 25 miles from downtown Chicago, you’ll have world-class institutions like the Shedd Aquarium and Morton Arboretum in your backyard. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with professors on projects even closer to home, since research is often done on the Navajo Creek that flows through campus.
After graduation, students who follow the Environmental and Ecological track:
• Pursue ecological careers in the area of environmental justice, natural resource management, lab and outdoor research, and government policy advisement.
• Enter graduate school to pursue ecological post-graduate studies.
After graduation, students who follow the Allied Health Science track:
• Take post-graduate studies to become physical therapists, speech language pathologists, or occupational therapists.
• Pursue medical technology work.
• Find work or pursue post-graduate studies in other allied-health science related fields, like athletic training, emergency medical sciences, health administration, and more.