Admitted Student Checklist
Welcome to Trinity as an admitted student! We are excited to have you join us. This checklist will help you navigate all the steps you need to complete prior to move-in day. We’ve provided all the information you will need when you start as a student in Fall 2021.
US Citizens and Permanent Residents: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for need-based aid. Have the FAFSA information sent to Trinity Christian College by entering Trinity’s FAFSA code: 001771.
Non-US Citizens: Complete the Financial Aid Form for Non-US Citizens, which will be available to you after being admitted to the College.
To secure your financial aid, submit the Reply to Offer of Admission form through your application status page. After indicating that you intend to enroll at Trinity, we recommend submitting your $250 Enrollment Deposit by May 1, also available through your status page. Please note that the enrollment deposit is refundable until May 1.
Through your application status page, complete the Housing Information Form to indicate whether you intend to live on campus. Students who plan to live on campus will complete an interest profile to help us match you with a roommate. Priority housing placement will be given to those who submit their housing form by May 1. All students are expected to reside on campus unless they are age 22 or will be living at home.
First Time Freshmen: The best time to register for classes is at Admitted Student Day or Blueprints. If you’re unable to make it to these events, there are other registration dates available throughout the summer. Dates coming soon.
Transfer Students: Register for classes during one of our registration dates this summer. Dates coming soon.
Your Trinity Student Portal is where you will view your financial aid, housing assignment, class schedule, required books, and other important information as it becomes available. Your Student ID and temporary password will be emailed to you prior to registering for classes.
Blueprints is our Freshman orientation and registration program. New students will meet with academic advisers, register for Fall courses, meet future roommates, and get to know their new home. Blueprints will be held June 17-18, 2022.
Submit final transcripts to the admissions office by July 1.
- Incoming freshmen must submit final high school transcripts showing their graduation date.
- Transfer Students should submit grades from their most recent semester.
In the Student Portal, complete Student Life Forms in the “My Student Life” section.
- These forms will become available in your Student Portal as of August 1 and must be completed before your move-in day.
- Accept the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement. This agreement must be signed before classes begin.
For information on how to fill out the Student Life forms, click here.
What is the net amount you’ll owe Trinity, after your scholarships and grants? What is the best way to pay for that? The Plan for Payment Worksheet found here will help you answer these questions. When you receive your first billing statement in mid-July, you will be prepared with a plan.
If Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Student loans are part of your plan for payment, complete the required steps below:
- In your Student Portal, accept or decline your federal loan eligibility in the “My Financial Aid” section. (Make sure the term is set to FA 22). If you wish to borrow less than the maximum amount available, contact the Financial Aid Office.
- If you are accepting Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized loans, go to www.studentloans.gov and click “Log In” (same as your FAFSA login). Select “Complete Loan Counseling” and then “Entrance Counseling.” Click the start button located on the right to begin, and follow the on-screen directions.
- In your www.studentloans.gov account, click on “Complete Loan Agreement (Master Promissory Note).” Then select “Subsidized/Unsubsidized” and click start to follow the on-screen directions.
If you plan to borrow any of the following types of loans, you must complete the steps indicated below:
- Federal Parent PLUS Loan: Parents (not students) must log in at www.studentloans.gov to complete an application. Once logged in, click “Apply for a Direct PLUS Loan” and then start the Direct Plus Loan Application for Parents.
Private Student Loans: Application is made with your lender (Trinity works with all lenders). To access a list of suggested lenders, click here.
All students are welcome to park their vehicle on campus. Each vehicle must first be registered with Campus Safety and Security. A parking permit will be issued and the $100 charge added to the student tuition account. Students can register a vehicle online via their Student Portal. Vehicle permits can be picked up by students in the Financial Services Building.
The Dean of Students and First Year Experience Offices will send move-in and orientation details in the summer. When they become available, check out the move-in dates for the Fall 2022 semester here, freshman orientation details here, and transfer orientation details here.
If you have questions or need assistance completing any of the steps on this list, please contact your Trinity admissions representative.