Bachelor of Arts in Education and/or Professional Educator License
With your previous college credit or a degree, you can earn your Bachelor of Arts degree in education and/or your professional educator license in 2 years. You can achieve your goal and positively impact the lives of students when you become a teacher through Trinity’s accelerated teaching license program.
Trinity education students are among the most qualified teachers in the field, and our excellent reputation with school districts helps our graduates in securing a teaching position. Our graduates are highly effective teachers in over 50 districts, in both public and private schools.
Through our program, you choose one of the following teaching licenses/majors in the state of Illinois:
– Elementary Education (1-6 license)
– Middle Grades Education (5-8 license)
– Secondary Education (6-12 license) in Biology, Business, Chemistry, English, History, and Mathematics
– K-12 Education in Art, Music, Physical Education, and Spanish
– Special Education (PreK – 21 license)
If you have a bachelor’s degree or higher, you will earn a professional educator license. If you do not yet have a bachelor’s degree, you will earn both a Bachelor’s degree in education and a professional educator license.