The Cooper Center: For Employers
At Trinity, we recognize that the fast-paced, global, and interconnected economy requires that students be equipped with skills that are broadly applicable across many occupations. Trinity’s curriculum and training provides students with multiple opportunities to practice and develop these vital skills, while discovering their authentic selves. However, we also see God’s calling as extending beyond just a career. God calls His people in service to church, family, neighborhood, civic, and even global communities. A Trinity education prepares students for meaningful participation in all areas these of life and service. This makes Trinity students excellent hires, and we encourage employers to get to know our students better through campus visits and employment opportunities.
Post a Job or Internship for Students & Alumni
If you are an employer who is looking to hire students or alumni for full-time professional positions, part-time professional positions, or paid internships, please utilize Handshake, our online platform that Job Board. Handshake is an online system used by colleges throughout the country. Once you’ve created account you can easily manage your own jobs and partner institutions. If you need assistance, Handshake’s help center has a number of additional resources.
Part-time Jobs for Full-time Students
If you are a local business or resident who is looking for part-time help from a college student that could be done concurrently with their classes, Trinity offers a listserv as a community service to assist with marketing these opportunities. These jobs would be seasonal lawn care; babysitting or nannying; local retail or restaurant positions; part-time office work; local churches needing youth group leaders or childcare help; volunteer opportunities in the Palos Heights community; or one-time opportunities that come may along.
Please click here to download instructions for posting to this listserv.
- Trinity offers on-campus recruiting in the Dining Hall Lobby during lunch, between 11a – 1p. Download on-campus recruiter information sheet.
- Special requests for other times may be granted on an individual basis, at the discretion of Trinity Christian College.
- If employers want to visit any classes while they are on campus, in addition to hosting a recruiting table, that must be arranged by contacting faculty directly.
- To reserve a table, please contact email@example.com
- Clearly state the purpose and organization being represented.
- Offer a couple of optional dates, as the table is subject to availability.
- Any desire for reserving space beyond informational sessions (on-campus interviewing, for instance) needs to go through Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708.239.4831. The Conference and Events Manager will provide rental rates.